My loan package was officially turned in on 11/14. It took a lot longer than I thought, but that was because I went back and forth with the man reviewing it to try to get the financials in the best shape possible.
So now I wait. Hoping to get an answer this week, but nothing is guaranteed.
In the meantime, I just have to hope that the space remains available. I’m still meeting with some potential interior designers, construction contractors, etc., just in case, but I’m going slowly because I don’t know what’s going to happen.
It’s such a weird few weeks. If this happens, it will be the biggest thing to ever happen in my life. It will be full steam ahead and Yoga-urt will be officially born. If I don’t get the loan, then I go back to life as usual and continue to save money and work on R&D.
Hopefully I’ll at least know before Thanksgiving!